How do I manage desktop notifications?
- Users will receive a pop-up notification when logging in to a new browser asking them to allow or block desktop notifications from Foxo
- Notifications can be changed at any time on through the browser control settings
- Visit app.foxo.com
- Click on the padlock icon in the URL bar
- In the ‘Notifications’ section
- Press ‘Allow’
- Reload page
- For quick access click on chrome://settings/content
- Don’t see Gpcp under the list of Blocked or Allowed applications? Click Add and enter https://app.foxo.com to add Foxo to the list of Allowed applications.
In Internet Explorer, exceptions can be added to allow notifications from specific websites when a pop-up blocker is active
- On your computer, open Internet Explorer/Edge
- Click on Tools > Internet Options > Privacy
- In the Pop-up Blocker section, click on the Settings button
- To allow notifications enter https://app.foxo.com into the Address of Website to Allow
Note: Some settings are managed by your system administrator
- Launch Edge from your Start menu, desktop or taskbar.
- Click the More button in the top-right corner of the window. (It looks like three dots.)
- Click Settings.
- Click View advanced settings. You might have to scroll down a bit to find it.
- Click Manage, located beneath Notifications. You might have to scroll down a bit to find it.
- Click the switch below the website name so that it turns off.
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser
- Go to Firefox menu and go to Settings
- Click the Settings icon (top right of your browser)
- The select ‘Options’
- At the left of the page, choose the “Content” tab
- To disable notifications, click “Do not disturb me”, thus, no notification will be shown until you restart Firefox.
- To enable notifications, click “Choose” opposite to “Choose which sites are allowed to send you notifications”.
- Open your Safari browser and click on “Safari”.
- Under Safari panel click on Preferences.
- Select “websites” tab
- Navigate to Foxo
- Click on Allow or Deny as per your preference