Allowing notifications on your mobile devise is an important step to ensure you don’t miss incoming patients, important messages or other activity.
👇 Follow these quick steps to allow notifications on your iOS device.
- Open Settings
- Scroll down and select Foxo
- Select Notifications
- Enable Allow Notifications
- Ensure Sounds and Badges are enabled
💡 Foxo Tip: You can set a unique notification sound for Messages or Patient Activity.
1. Open the Foxo app
2. Go to your Profile
3. Go to Settings & Profile
4. Scroll down to Notifications
5. Tap on New Message Sounds / Patient Update Sound to select a new sound notification