Foxo allows you to customise and manage notifications to suit your needs. You have full control over the notifications you receive (Messages, Patients, Cases) with the option to personalise associated sounds.
On this page:
1. Manage your Notifications (Messages, Patient Cards, Cases)
- To manage your notifications, go to Settings & Profile.
- Click on Settings.
- If you don't wish to receive any notifications (toast, push, sound alerts) toggle off Allow Notifications.
- For a more granular control over notifications toggle on Allow Notifications. From there you can decide what you would like to be notified of (Messages, Patients, Cases) and whether you would like to receive sound alerts for those notifications.
👇 Click on the arrow in the bottom right corner to enlarge the image. Then hover over .
2. Muting Notifications
To mute your notifications and stop receiving sound alerts, turn off the sound toggle. You will see a blue bar in the top of your screen to inform you that all Notifications are muted.
You can also mute notifications based on category, for example, only mute Patient Activity or Cases.
💡Note that even with the sound turned off, you will still receive silent notifications and see the unread badge. If you wish to turn off notifications entirely, toggle off Allow Notifications.
3. Manage Team Notifications
❗ To customise Team notifications (Team Chat & incoming Cases) go to the Team followed by Options in the top right corner and select My Team Preferences. For more information, click here.