Cases can be created under the menu Cases (1) on the left-hand side on your screen and from a Patient Card (2).
On this page:
👇 The following video showcases how to create a case under the menu Cases (1)
👇 The following video showcases how to create a case from a Patient Card (2).
Steps - Creating a Case
👇 Hover over and click on in the image below to to learn more about the different steps.
- Click on the plus icon next to Cases (1), or in a Patient Card 'Create Case' (2)
- Select a Team. You can also add multiple teams
- Add a subject and more information if required
- If you're not creating the case from a Patient Card, then you will need to select a patient
- Cases can be triaged as Normal, High, or Urgent
- Add reports, scans, images or other files via the Attach Media button
- Once done, click Submit Case
💡 Foxo TipCases can be sent from outside an Organisation & Team. This means the person creating and sending the case doesn't need to be a member of the receiving Organisation & Team. For example, a team can accept external cases from referrers, specialists, GPs etc.
Done. ✅ Now learn how to triage Cases.