Cases can be created from different starting points, depending on whether you have an Integration with a clinical system.
There are three ways of creating a Case:
- Under the menu Cases on the left-hand side on your screen
- From a Patient Card
- Directly from a clinical system if an integration is set up
On this page:
👇 Hover over and click on in the image below to to learn more about the different steps.
- Click on the plus icon next to Cases (1), or in a Patient Card 'Create Case' (2)
- Select a Team. You can also add multiple teams
- Add a subject and more information if required
- If you're not creating the Case from a Patient Card, then you can select a patient here. Attaching a Patient Card is not required.
- Cases can be triaged as Normal, High, or Urgent
🔴 Urgent (Red) SMS sent to team members after 5 mins
⭐ High (Yellow) Email sent to team members after 10 mins
🔵 Normal (Blue) Email sent to team members after 24 hours
- Add reports, scans, images or other files via the Attach Media button
- Once done, click Submit Case
💡 Foxo TipCases can be sent from outside an Organisation & Team. The person creating and sending the Case doesn't need to be a member of the receiving Organisation & Team. For example, a Team can accept external Cases from referrers, specialists, GPs etc.
👇 The following video showcases how to create a Case under the menu Cases (1)
👇 The following video showcases how to create a Case from a Patient Card (2).
Steps - Creating a Case from a clinical system (3)
This following example shows an integration with Karisma.
1. To use the integration, simply navigate to your reports in Karisma. With a Report selected (pictured below) press Push to Foxo (1).
You can also do this directly from a Report by pressing the Foxo icon (2) shown below.
2. Once pressed, you’ll see a popup window that enables you to send the Patient to yourself (Patient Card) or to a Clinical Team. If you have added a Team in Foxo (eg. Concierge service) under ''Integrations'', it will appear in the dropdown.
3. If you selected 'Send to myself', Foxo will export the patient details as a Patient Card, which you can access under the menu Patients. It is also possible to send a Case into a Team from a Patient Card (see 2 above).
Done. ✅ Now learn how to triage Cases.