Once a Case has been created, all team members will be notified of the incoming Case and its priority. The Case can then be claimed by one member of the receiving Team and actioned or if further support is required triaged with other Teams.
💡 Good to know...
- All Team members will be notified of the incoming Case
- All Case activity such as who has seen the incoming case, at what time, and who has claimed the case etc will be recorded in the Team Chat
👇 Steps to claim, manage and close a Case
1. Claim the Case: Go to the Team that has received the Case and click on View Case
Once in the Case, you can then claim the Case
2. Action the Case - simply engage in a 1:1 chat and respond in the message thread or attach any requested media via drag or drop or the three dots.
Or triage the case via options below:
3. Further options to manage the Case:
Share Case: If further support from a specialist Team is required, you can also share the Case with another Team.
Request Response: If you need a member of one of the Team(s) to action the Case, select Request Response. The person will receive a notification and their unread notification + message (as highlighted in red below) will only disappear once they have responded to the Case.
4. Once actioned, close the Case.
- When the Case claimer closes the Case, a close request will be sent to the Case creator, who can then approve the close request or reopen the Case.
- The Case will be marked as 'Closed' in the Team Chat.
5. Auto-close of pending Cases
💡Good to know...
- Once the Case claimer requests a Case to be closed, the Case creator will be prompted to close or reopen the Case if needed
- Only the Case creator can reopen and ultimately close the Case
- If no action is performed by the Case creator, the Case will be automatically closed after 14 days:
- A message for auto closure will be lodged in the Team and Case chat
- A count down will be visible for the Case creator in the Case