Foxo has been built with a "privacy and security first" mindset in conjunction with leading privacy lawyers and security experts.
💡 Foxo Tips to keep your account and device secure:✅ Set up Multi-Factor Authentication
✅ Use a passcode
✅ Select a strong account password
✅ Never divulge your password to anyone
What is Multi-Factor Authentication?
Multi-factor authentication (MFA) is a security measure that requires two steps to grant you access to your Foxo account. This is a recommended setting for all Foxo accounts. To enable MFA, go to your profile’s settings, and enable the setting. You'll be taken through the process step-by-step.
- Use a strong password and a password management tool
- Enable Foxo’s 4 digit Pin (found in your settings)
- Lock your phone:
- Specify the phone to lock after a short interval and after restart. A pin is preferred over biometric (finger/face scanners) or keypad patterns
- Keep your software up-to-date
- Don’t jailbreak your phone
- Turn off unnecessary connections (Bluetooth and Wi-Fi) when you don’t need them
💡Foxo Tips for creating a strong password:✅ Include a combination of numbers, capital letters and symbols
✅ Make the password long. Consider using a phrase
✅ Never give out your password to anyone
✅ Use a unique password for Foxo