Tags allow you to organise and filter Patient Cards in the patient list
👍 Good to know...
- Patient Cards are automatically assigned to one of five predefined Tags: My Patients, Unread Patients, Handovers, Referrals and Archived Patients.
- Additional custom tags can be created to further organise your patients and streamline workflows
- Multiple tags can be added to a Patient Card
- Tags are not visible for other people, only you can see tags you have attached to the Patient Card.
- To get started, open a Patient Card and select the Assign Tag button at the bottom of the screen to open the Tag Manager
- In the Create Custom Tag field, enter the name of your new Tag (eg. “My Interesting Cases”). Newly created Tags will appear in the Tag Manager above.
- Select one or more Tags from the Tag Manager to apply the Tag to the Patient Card.
- Close the Tag manager with the ”X” in the top right corner
- Next, to filter Patients by Tags, select the Patients icon in the menu and select Patients in the left panel.
- Click on Show All to filter by Tags.