- The Message feature allows communication with other health professionals either in a Single or Group environment
- Notifications (desktop and mobile) and message receipt verifications ensure critical information is communicated effectively across health teams
- Media (clinical images and documents) and Patient Cards can be shared within messages
- Group Messages allow sharing of patient information (including Patient cards) within multidisciplinary teams
How do I create and manage Message threads?
Before you start:
When sending a message for the first time you must first have a contact.
- Press the + icon next to the Messages menu item (left)
- Select one or more contacts from your contacts list
- Select “Start Chat”
- Use the paper clip icon to Share Media (clinical images or documents) and/or a Patient Card to the message.
- Use Manage Chat button to lock the message thread, add or remove users, and change the Group’s name.
- Message read-receipt appears as the profile image of the recipient. This is appended to the right side of the last message. They allow you to see which user has read your message.