The Patient Card
Privacy and Security
Organisations & Teams
Finding and Managing Contacts
Important - You don't need to add contacts to message someone. Simply press the (+) icon next to Messages in the side menu, search for a user and start messaging.
❗You don't need to manage your Contacts. Foxo adds and prioritises them for you.
- Create new contacts by searching all users on the Foxo network
- Find new contacts by searching by Name, Hospital/Clinic name, or by Specialty
- Grow your network quickly by connecting with contacts of contacts
- To get started, click on the (+) next to Contacts in the side menu
- To add a new contact, search by Name, Hospital/Clinic or Specialty
- Press the + symbol to add the user to your contact list
- Newly created Contacts will now appear in the Contacts list
Remove a contact
- Click on the Contacts button in the menu bar
- Find the user you wish to remove
- Click on the little arrow followed by Remove
💡 Foxo Tip
You can create new contacts by clicking on profiles of your own Contacts and connecting with their contacts. Use this feature to grow your network and quickly establish connections within your organisation.