Connect your clinical system and Foxo to enable seamless clinical collaboration enabling the transfer of patient information from your clinical system to Foxo.
- On your desktop, log in to Foxo and select over your profile image (top right)
- Click on Integrations
- Click on Add Integration
Shortcut to your Integration setup: click here
4. Select from the provider list
5. Under Alias, you have the option to give the integration a name (this is optional). For example: "RIS Integration"
6. Select one or more Teams. Press Select Teams and start searching (e.g. "Technicians, “Bookings team” or “Concierge”). Press the blue plus (+) icon next to the Team
💡 Adding a Team to the integration enables you to effortlessly transfer patient data from your clinical system to the Foxo Teams listed here.
⚠️Foxo Teams will need to be setup prior to this step. This is usually done by the Organisation Administrator. If you're unsure or don't know which Teams to choose, please get in touch with your Product Champion or Foxo Help.
7. Select your Organisation.
8. Press the tick button, then Submit.
⚠️ The final and very important step is sending your “Unique API Endpoint” (URL with numbers) to your IT administrator or team. Press the Copy to Clipboard button (pictured below), then provide this to your IT lead.
⚠️Once your IT team has updated your profile, you might need to close and re-open the clinical system.