The Patient Card
Privacy and Security
Organisations & Teams
Video and Voice Calling
Automatically launch Foxo on Startup
Instead of manually opening Foxo, you can set up Foxo to automatically launch when booting up your laptop. Just follow the steps below:
- Install Foxo
- Once installed, you will be prompted with the following message
- Tick Auto-start on device login
- Restart your PC
💡Missed or skipped this message?
It's not too late. If you missed or skipped this message after you've installed Foxo the first time, you can still enable the auto-start via the steps below:
1. Go to edge://apps
2. Right-click on Foxo
3. Click on Start app when you sign in
1. Make sure Foxo is installed
2. Go to chrome://apps
3. Right-click on the Foxo icon
4. Tick Start app when you sign in
5. Restart your PC
❌ If the steps for Chrome outlined above didn't work for you, try the following:
1. Select the Start button and search for Foxo
2. Right-click on Foxo and select Open file location. This opens the location where the shortcut to the app is saved.
3. Keep the file location open and press the Windows logo key + R
4. Type shell:startup then select Ok.
5. Copy and paste the shortcut to the app from the file location to the Startup folder.