Check your version
To check what version of Foxo you’re running, please select the platform you’re using:
1. On the desktop, select your Profile image (top left)
2. With the Profile menu expanded, you’ll see a string of numbers and letters as highlighted (2). This is your version number, also known as the “Version Hash”. Click on this.
3. This will automatically copy the number to your clipboard. You can now paste this into a message or email pressing control (or command on a Mac) and the letter V.
1. Open the side menu by pressing the menu icon (1)
2. Scrolling to the bottom of this screen, you’ll see a set of numbers and letters at the bottom of the screen (2). This is your version number. Click on this.
3. This will automatically copy the Version Hash to your clipboard. You can now paste this into a message or email.