Connect your Best Practice software to Foxo to enable live chat and referrals
👉 If you have Topbar installed. Please follow this guide
1. First, you'll need to create your Foxo account.
2. Once your Foxo account is setup, download Foxo's Adapter (exe) here: https://foxo.com/install
3. Run the Install and select “Install for all users”:
4. Step through the installation modal:
5. Open your Foxo account and navigate to your Profile (click on your profile image top right)
6. Click "Integrations" from the right side menu (Shortcut: Integrations)
7. Click "Add Integration" (choose your Patient Management System)
8. Give it an Alias (eg. Front Desk)
9. Choose a Team - this is the Team you'll be sending patients to (eg. Radiology bookings team) Contact us if you don't have any teams to send to yet
10. Skip ''Organisations'' - this is not mandatory
11. Press Submit
12. Copy the API endpoint (copy to clipboard)
9. A new window should pop up automatically. If it doesn't, from your taskbar, right-click on the Foxo icon and select “Install for Practice”:
10. Paste the API endpoint you copied from Foxo’s Integration page
11. Close and re-open the PMS, then test with a test patient (find a test patient in your PMS and press the Foxo button).
To use the Foxo integration, press the Foxo Button that appears when viewing a patient record. This will create a new Patient Card in Foxo.